three constitutions (this article in development)
A constitution is a debt agreement. It lays out:
- Services to be provided, and
- Who is responsible for providing these services.
1. the original constitution – 1787
2. the second (territorial) constitution – 1789
The second constitution delegated 19 of those international powers to a foreign territorial government run as a proxy government under…
3. the third (municipal) constitution – 1790
The foreign municipal constitution is what your purported congressmen and senators take their oath of office to.